Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Shopping For Herbal Tea

The Skinny on Herbal Tea

Shopping for herbal tea can be overwhelming at times. As I was making my way through the flea market last week I stumbled upon a section that made me melt...Loose Leaf Herbal Teas! :D I was so excited that there were so many options! I had no clue of which one I wanted. I then decided to do a little research and this is what I found.




The video above allows you to make safe choices as you start your tea journey. Yerbamate is one of the first teas that I puchased when searching for a coffee substitution. Yerbamate is one of the few herbs that contains caffien. Yerbamate doest leave you feeling jittery but you can tell that it does contain some caffein. This video also introduces chamomile and rooibos. As you shop for teas in the future I hope that you remember these names.


I also stumbled across a book titled The Complete Book of Herbal Teas
By
Marietta Marshall Marcin.

CHECK IT OUT HERE 

This book is a great reference for tea blends. It's also very helpful and after skimming through it, I am ready to create a new concoction ;) I'm inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...