Tuesday, April 23, 2013

To Die For Crock Pot Roast!



To Die for Crock Pot Roast 

A while back I was looking for a good crock pot recipe online and came across the To Die For Crock Pot Roast recipe. I thought since it had "to die for" as a part of the recipe name, that it couldn't be bad. I was right! This Pot roast recipe is delicious. It's so delicious that I could not help but to share the recipe with others!

Ingredients


1 beef roast, any kind
1-1/4 oz package of dried brown gravy mix
1-1/4 oz package of dried Italian salad dressing mix
1-1/4 oz package of dried ranch dressing mix

*(I added a small package of baby carrots and 2 medium sized potatoes)
1/2 cup water *(since I added carrots and pototoes I used 1c of water instead of 1/2c water)
  
Directions

Place beef roast in crock pot
Mix the dried ingredients together in a bowl and sprinkle over the roast.
(If desired) Place veggies in crock pot
Pour the water around the roast.
Cook on low for 7-9 hours.
One way to improve this recipe is to rub the dry ingredients on the roast instead of just sprinkling it.


Enjoy! 
Click Here to find other delicious recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...